- Caviar Premier - 500g
- Mother of pearl caviar spoon - 2 pcs
- Gift Box
Caviar PREMIER - 0,5kg.
Siberian Sturgeon (Acipenser baerii)
The grain size is about 2 mm. Glossy, with a translucent cover. Color varies from gray to brownish. The taste is delicate, pure and fresh, with light «nutty» aftertaste.
- Ingredients: sturgeon caviar, salt, sorbic acid.
- Shelf life: 12 months (-2 to -4 °C.)
- Exp.Date is imprinted on the side of the lid.
- Necessarily store in the refrigerator.
- Consume within 1-3 days after opening.
- Country of Origin: Russia
Differences Between Types of Caviar
Harvested from specially selected, matured sturgeon fish age from 15 and more years old.
Each production lot use caviar from one fish only.
An "Imperial” caviar is extremely creamy and rich in taste.
Caviar made from sturgeon fishes 10 to 15 years old.
Taste: pure with slight nutty flavor and insignificant spicy aftertaste, tender texture.
Caviar made from sturgeon fishes 7 to 10 years old. Taste: pure with slight nutty flavor an insignificant spicy aftertaste, very delicate.