Siberian Sturgeon (Acipenser baerii)
The grain size is about 2 mm. Glossy, with a translucent cover. Color varies from gray to brownish. The taste is delicate, pure and fresh, with light «nutty» aftertaste.
- Ingredients: sturgeon caviar, salt, sorbic acid.
- Shelf life: 12 months (-2 to -4 °C.)
- Exp.Date is imprinted on the side of the lid.
- Necessarily store in the refrigerator.
- Consume within 1-3 days after opening.
- Country of Origin: Russia
- All Caviar Shipped in a Secure Thermo Beg with Ice Packs to Preserve Freshness, Good for 24 Hours Transit Time.
Types of Caviar
Differences Between Types of Caviar
Harvested from specially selected, matured sturgeon fish age from 15 and more years old.
Each production lot use caviar from one fish only.
An "Imperial” caviar is extremely creamy and rich in taste.
Caviar made from sturgeon fishes 10 to 15 years old.
Taste: pure with slight nutty flavor and insignificant spicy aftertaste, tender texture.
Caviar made from sturgeon fishes 7 to 10 years old. Taste: pure with slight nutty flavor an insignificant spicy aftertaste, very delicate.
is unique source of vitamins and energy. For the production of 1kg of Pressed Caviar 2kg of selected, fresh, pure taste, and highest quality
Anyone can sell caviar but only we sell authentic Russian caviar.